Lost a puppy recently after applying Advantix. Bayer said that the product is not systemic, doesn't get into the bloodstream. Should be OK. Even after washing it off with soap and water (waterproof). But after a month of shaking, anorexia, weird head and neck postures, vets., testing and medications Honey was diagnosed with a 'suspect' neurological problem. No money for an MRI to confirm. Had to put an 8 month old puppy to sleep as she was not responding well to steroids (more poison) given to her for the problem. Was it the Advantix or a strange coincidence? It was stupid on my part to believe anything a big corporation would tell me. Keep poisons off pets!

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.