My son is 6 months old. I have plastic toys that are NEW, but I am airing them out outside hoping to off-gas the toxins. Am I correct to think that letting them air out would make them less toxic? If so, then how long should I leave them outside? Also, I have plastic toys that are OLD, at least five years old. Am I right in thinking that since they are at least five years old, then they are greatly reduced in the toxins they emit? If so, then how many years old do you think is safe? Thank you for your help! Jackie

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.