This sweet, summery salsa will spice up your next Mexican meal! Thanks to Linda Marie Libby, Executive Chef of the Porterhouse in West Seattle for this delicious recipe!
16 oz. diced strawberries (roughly 12-16 whole medium to large strawberries)
3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 limes, juiced
4 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, finely chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Sautee the garlic in one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil until golden brown.
2. Combine all ingredients and stir well to fuse flavors.
3. Let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving
4. Serve with quesadillas [Dungeness crab quesadillas are the perfect pair with this dish] or with tortilla chips.
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Methylene chloride (dichloromethane)
- Perchloroethylene (Tetrachloroethylene, PERC, PCE)
- Propoxur (Flea and Tick Pesticide)
- Sulfur Dioxide
- TDCP/TCEP (Chlorinated Flame Retardants)
- Tetrachlorvinphos (Flea and Tick Pesticide)
- Trichloroethylene (TCE)
- Triclosan and Triclocarban (Antibacterials)